Agra is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourist because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture. The present Agra city was established by Sikandar Lodi of the Lodi Dynasty in the 16th century and later it became the capital city of the mighty Mughals. Agra is house of three UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination.
06:30 Hrs-Delhi – Agra by Car
09:30 Hrs-Visit Taj Mahal
12:00 Hrs-Visit Agra Fort
02:30 Hrs-Explore Local Arts and Crafts
03:30 Hrs-Drive to Delhi
• Daily Departures.
• Day trip will be conducted through a Private vehicle.
• An English or any other language speaking tour guide during the tour.
• All applicable Taxes.
• Entrances to the Monuments.
• Any kind of personal expenses such as tips, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages.
• Entrances to the monuments.
• Camera fees (still or movie).