Pushkar is a sacred town for the Hindus, situated 11 kms. to the North-West of Ajmer. The charm of this sleepy, lakeside settlement so captivated the great Indian poet, Kalidas, that it found a place in his classic, Abhigyan Sakuntalam. The Great Hindu epics of Mahabharata and Ramayana make references to this religious place regarded to be Adi Tirat. Evidence points to its having existed during the Fourth century B.C. Lake in the inhospitable surroundings of a desert is no less than a miracle.
07:00 Hrs-Pick up from the hotel & Drive to Ajmer
10:00 Hrs-Visit Dargah sheriff
12:00 Hrs-Drive to Pushkar and visit Brahma temple & Pushkar lake, Puja only on request
14:00 Hrs-Lunch @ Down town Restaurant
15:00 Hrs-Drive to Jaipur
18:30 Hrs-Drop at hotel
• Daily Departures.
• Day trip will be conducted through a Private vehicle.
• An English or any other language speaking tour guide during the tour.
• All applicable Taxes.
• Entrances to the Monuments.
• Any kind of personal expenses such as tips, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages.
• Entrances to the monuments.
• Camera fees (still or movie).